NETS SEASONAL PLANNER: SECOND QUARTER 1996
Employers, with help from the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS), can help ensure a safe and fun atmosphere for their employees' children, young workers, and families throughout the community. This NETS safety planner includes camera-ready artwork for posters, a newsletter ad and article, paycheck stuffers, and buttons. The campaign message "Don't Make Your Next Test A Sobriety Test" is targeted to teenagers, and should be distributed in areas with high visibility for that group. The newsletter article speaks directly to parents. It stresses the importance of talking to, and educating their teenagers about the dangers of drinking and driving. In addition, there are useful ideas and activities to help a company start a program encouraging safe and alcohol-free driving and activities.
Network of Employers for Traffic Safety1900 L Street, NW, Suite 705
Washington, DC United States 20077-6428
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Businesses; Drunk driving; Employees; Employers; Parents; Publicity; Safety programs; Teenage drivers; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Network of Employers for Traffic Safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00724884
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 144
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 16 1996 12:00AM