CAN YOUR BUSINESS SURVIVE THE SKYROCKETING COSTS OF TRAFFIC CRASHES?
The Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing on-the-job traffic crashes. NETS helps businesses dramatically reduce the costs associated with motor vehicle crashes through the implementation of effective traffic safety programs. Some programs are as easy as requiring employees to wear safety belts and drive alcohol- and drug-free while on company business. This packet contains information on NETS and information sheets on the following: special events and notable facts on a calendar; sample workplace policies that can be adapted to meet company needs; ideas for year-round traffic safety awareness and education activities; sample traffic safety articles to incorporate in company newsletters and memoranda, or to post on bulletin boards; and a NETS seasonal campaign folder with camera-ready art for posters, paycheck stuffers, newsletter ads and buttons, as well as some ideas to help promote traffic safety in the workplace.
Network of Employers for Traffic Safety1900 L Street, NW, Suite 705
Washington, DC United States 20077-6428
- Publication Date: 1996-4
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Businesses; Policy; Prevention; Promotion; Publicity; Safety; Safety programs; Traffic safety; Traffic safety education
- Identifier Terms: Network of Employers for Traffic Safety
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Policy; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00724873
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 128
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1996 12:00AM