A STATIC ANALYSIS OF THE FINANCIAL COST TO THE WORLD'S AIRLINES OF THE CAEP/3 NOISE AND EMISSIONS PROPOSALS. VOLUME III: APPENDICES
The Air Transport Association retained the Campbell Aviation Group to evaluate the financial impacts on the commercial airlines that would be occasioned by each noise and emissions policy (stringency) under consideration by the Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection (CAEP) of the International Civil Aeronautics Organization. The report of the study is divided into three volumes. This volume, Volume 3, contains the Appendices for the study. These include qualifications of the study team, surveys of air transport and financial institutions, current world fleet trapped by CAEP/3 noise options and revised emission standards, and an airline financial impact model.
- Prepared with assistance from Airline Capital Associates and KPMG Peat Marwick Thorne. Prepared for the Air Transport Association with cooperation from the International Air Transport Association.
Campbell Aviation Group, Incorporated700 North Fairfax Street, Suite 502
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Publication Date: 1995-3-20
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Data collection; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Environmental protection; Financial analysis; Noise; Pollutants; Standards; Statics; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft fleets
- Old TRIS Terms: Noise standards; Static conditions
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Environment; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00724559
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 11 1996 12:00AM