A STATIC ANALYSIS OF THE FINANCIAL COST TO THE WORLD'S AIRLINES OF THE CAEP/3 NOISE AND EMISSIONS PROPOSALS. VOLUME II: RESEARCH REPORT
This research report is the largest volume in the 3 volume set describing the study estimating the financial impact of the CAEP/3 noise and emissions stringency proposals on the world's airlines. These estimates are determined by two highly different analytical methods that produce remarkably similar results. One of the models estimates the net present value (NPV) of the relevant cash flows from the use of each plane -- with and without the impact of the CAEP/3 stringency proposals. In addition, extensive interviews were conducted with 19 institutions that are crrently in the aircraft financing market. This report presents the research, findings, and conclusions of the study. It describes the methodology employed, the databases developed, and the detailed results for each of the CAEP/3 scenarios (noise/emissions options).
- Prepared with assistance from Airline Capital Associates and KPMG Peat Marwick Thorne. Prepared for the Air Transport Association, with cooperation from the International Air Transport Association.
Campbell Aviation Group, Incorporated700 North Fairfax Street, Suite 502
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Publication Date: 1995-3-20
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Cash flow; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Environmental protection; Financial analysis; Noise; Pollutants; Research reports; Standards; Statics
- Old TRIS Terms: Noise standards; Static conditions
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Environment; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00724558
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 11 1996 12:00AM