1995 IOWA WEATHER AND NAVIGATIONAL AID PLAN
The 1995 Iowa Weather and Navigational Aid Plan presents alternatives the State can consider in making investment decisions affecting the direction of the Iowa Aviation Weather System (IAWS). The 1995 Plan also recommends terminal area navigation, visual landing aids and communications improvements for selected State system airports, and was completed as part of the State's continuous aviation system planning process. Furthermore, the 1995 Plan is an element of the 1991 Iowa Aviation System Plan and will be integrated into the State's long range transportation plan .
- Prepared in association with QED, McClure Engineering Company, Clerical Pros, Incorporated. Financed through an Airport Improvement Program Grant from the Federal Aviation Administration (Project Number 3-19-0000-S5).
Thompson Consultants International, Incorporated,
- Publication Date: 1995-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airports; Communications; Instrument landing systems; Landing aids; Navigational aids; Terminal air traffic control; Visual flight; Weather; Weather stations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Observations
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Old TRIS Terms: Instrument approach; Terminal guidance; Visual landing aids
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00724548
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 8 1996 12:00AM