A GUIDE FOR LOCAL AGENCY PAVEMENT MANAGERS
The purpose of this guide is to provide Washington's local agencies with a practical document that will assist pavement managers in understanding the pavement management process and the steps necessary to implement their own pavement management systems. Chapters in the guide cover such topics as system requirements, getting started, defining the roadway network, gathering roadway system data, gathering and predicting pavement condition data, developing and analyzing short and long term needs, and documenting and reporting results.
- Record URL:
Olympia, WA United States 98504-7390
- Publication Date: 1994-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Documents; Evaluation; Guides to information; Information management; Local government agencies; Needs assessment; Networks; Pavement management systems; Pavements; Reports; Roads; Specifications
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Local agencies; Pavement conditions; Reporting; Requirements; Road networks
- Geographic Terms: Washington (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00724533
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: NTL, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 6 1996 12:00AM