FAA AIR TRAFFIC ACTIVITY: FISCAL YEAR 1994
This FAA publication furnishes terminal and en route air traffic activity information of the National Airspace System. The data have been reported by the FAA-operated Airport Traffic Control Towers (ATCTs), Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCCs), Flight Service Stations, Approach Control Facilities, and FAA contracted ATCTs. These reports are used as a guide in determining the need for larger or additional facilities, upgraded equipment at particular facilities, and possible increases in personnel at existing facilities. The report includes data on airport operations (takeoffs and landings), instrument operations, instrument approaches, and flight service stations.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Trembley, N
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Aircraft; Airport operations; Flight service stations; Instrument landing systems; Landing; Statistics; Tables (Data); Takeoff
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic activity; Instrument approach; Instrument operations; Takeoff and landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00724525
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA APO-95-11
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 5 1996 12:00AM