CAMPAIGN SAFE AND SOBER 7TH QUARTERLY PLANNER: YOUTH TRAFFIC SAFETY PROGRAMS
This is the 7th Quarterly Planner for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Campaign Safe and Sober. The topic is youth traffic safety. The contents are as follows: Campaign Safe & Sober Slim Jim; Taking It To The Streets newspaper; Legislative Fact Sheets (Zero Tolerance, Motorcycle Helmets, Graduated Licensing, Bicycle Helmets, Occupant Protection, Minimum Drinking Age Laws, Kids Aren't Cargo in Pickup Trucks); Traffic Safety Outlooks sheets (Traffic Safety, Alcohol, Occupant Protection, Health Care/Injury Control); Camera-ready logo sheets; Bounce Back Card; Success Stories (Youth Enforcement Programs, Youth Prevention Programs, Legislation That Affects Youth); NHTSA Regional Offices and State Highway Safety Offices Contact List; Youth Traffic Safety Advocates Contact List; Buckle Up America! Sample Editorial; School Checklist; Promotional Materials Catalog and Order Form; and Strides for Safety flier.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995-10
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Campaigns; Promotion; Safety programs; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00723739
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 319
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 1 1996 12:00AM