PROCEEDINGS OF THE 1992 MID-YEAR MEETING, TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH BOARD COMMITTEE ON LANDSCAPE AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN (A2A05), AUGUST 2-5, 1992, COLLEGE STATION, TEXAS
The proceedings consist of ten presentations from the 1992 mid-year meeting. These are as follows: Good Environmental Practices on Highway Right-of-Ways Make Good Cents, R.L. Smith; Erosion Control on Texas Roadsides, P. Northcutt; The History of Wildflowers on Texas Highways, M. Matthews; 60th Anniversary, Landscape and Environmental Design Committee, C.R. Anderson; A History of Safety Rest Areas: A Look Back, A Look Ahead, J.S. Reierson (presented by R. Jacobsen); History of Erosion Control, Committee A2A05, L.E. Foote; Sixty Years of Research - A Historical Over-View, B.M. Schaedler; Glacier National Park Roadside Barrier Design Standards, H. Wagner; It's Not Just Trees and Shrubs Anymore, W. Gates; and Design Visualization, B.J. Boggs, Jr.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1992
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Erosion control; History; Landscape design; Meetings; National parks; Parks; Research; Right of way (Land); Roadside; Roadside rest areas; Visualization; Wildflowers
- Old TRIS Terms: Barrier design
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; History; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Terminals and Facilities; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00722459
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: May 31 1996 12:00AM