DIRECTORY OF STATE TRANSPORTATION AGENCY ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICIALS
This directory is a compilation of information furnished by each of the transportation agencies cited herein. It is an update of previous editions. It was prepared as a working directory for those in the environmental field. In preparing the directory, it was assumed that the environmental "Official" of a listed transportation agency is the individual in the central office of that agency with primary National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) responsibilities. A listing of environmental specialists and other environmental staff has been included with each state's entry, where appropriate and available.
- Digital Copy:
- Prepared by Transportation Research Board Committee on Environmental Analysis in Transportation.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1995-5
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Environmental policy; Personnel; Specialists; State departments of transportation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00722458
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: May 31 1996 12:00AM