OPERATIONAL DESIGN GUIDELINES FOR HIGH OCCUPANCY VEHICLE LANES ON ARTERIAL ROADWAYS
The purpose of this document is to summarize relevant information and proven guidelines in the area of planning, design and operation of High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes on arterial roadways in Ontario municipalities. It is intended for reference by planners, designers and decision-makers involved in developing municipal transportation programs and facilities.
- Originally published by Ministry of Transportation of Ontario, Canada. Title page has another report number: TDF0-94-04.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1994-11
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Arterial highways; Cities; Cities and towns; Design; Guidelines; High occupancy vehicle lanes; Streets; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Ontario (Province)
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00722168
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-T-95-14
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 21 1996 12:00AM