CONCRETE PAVEMENT FOR TRUCKING FACILITIES
This publication presents guidelines for the design and construction of concrete pavements where the predominant traffic will be trucks. It applies to pavements for truck driveways, loading docks, and truck parking areas such as those at industrial plants, warehouses, terminal facilities, and truck stops. Included is information on concrete quality requirements, site preparation, joint design, pavement thickness, and construction operations. Fast-track construction and concrete overlays of existing asphalt pavements also are discussed. Design information is given for conventional, over-the-road trucks.
American Concrete Pavement Association5420 Old Orchard Road, Suite A100
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Construction scheduling; Drainage; Facilities; Pavement design; Subbase (Pavements); Subgrade (Pavements); Thickness; Trucking
- Uncontrolled Terms: Subbase
- Old TRIS Terms: Fast track; Thickness design
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Motor Carriers; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00727162
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 10 1996 12:00AM