AASHTO'S NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION PRODUCT EVALUATION PROGRAM. FLEXIBLE DELINEATOR POSTS AND PLASTIC BARRELS. IMPACT AND LABORATORY EVALUATIONS.
The test series was conducted on one plastic barrel channelizing system and sixteen different flexible delineator systems. Each pre-approved by the NTPEP coordinator before testing commenced. Impact testing was conducted at both high and low ambient temperatures. Specific test data generated by each impact, test results, and product description is included.
Washington, DC United States 20001
Nashville, TN United States 37243
- Publication Date: 1996-5
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Barriers (Roads); Cold weather; Evaluation; Flexibility; Highway delineators; Impact studies; Laboratories; Plastics; Posts; Summer; Test procedures; Testing; Winter
- Uncontrolled Terms: Flexible
- Old TRIS Terms: Barrel barriers; Delineators (Traffic)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00727137
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rpt 96 NTPEP 116
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 7 1996 12:00AM