DIRECTORY OF TRANSPORTATION EDUCATION: COLLEGE LEVEL. A QUICK - REFERENCE GUIDE TO TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM-OFFERING INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING IN THE UNITED STATES
This directory presents a synoptic overview of college-level transportation education in the United States. Listed in alphabetical order by state, are 380 institutions of higher learning which are bringing multi-disciplinary academic attention to bear on existing and future local, regional, national and global transportation problems, needs and opportunities. The information in the directory is arranged alphabetically by institution by state. Directory users for whom mode-specific interests subsume geographic considerations, or those wishing to quickly identify graduate program-sponsoring schools, might wish to refer first to the index of institutions included in the directory. All major transportation environments - air, land and water - have been addressed in this work. Aviation-related listings predominate.
- Second Edition.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Areas; College students; Directories; Education; Ground transportation; Indexes (Information management); Transportation; Transportation modes; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs; Geographic areas
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00727047
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 4 1996 12:00AM