TRILINGUAL VOCABULARY OF ROAD TRANSPORT VEHICLES
This book contains 718 defined and full-annotated terms in English, French, and Mexican Spanish. The entries are grouped into five sections reflecting the logical order in which a vehicle is assembled. Contents include: Body Understructure, Cab, Vehicle, Superstructure, Braking.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/2551163919
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 328 p.
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Technology; Vehicle bodies; Vehicle components
- Geographic Terms: France; Spain
- Old TRIS Terms: Braking systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00726903
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 2551163919
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1996 12:00AM