ROAD AND AIRPORT PAVEMENT RESPONSE MONITORING SYSTEMS
Measurement of in-situ behavior of pavements requires the use of instruments to monitor various important parameters. This volume presents 28 state-of-the-art contributions divided into four major sections: pavement instrumentation systems, pavement performance in seasonal frost areas, pavement response-measurement and analysis, and field instrumentation-case studies.
- Proceedings of the Conference Sponsored by the U.S. Army Cold Regions Research & Engineering Laboratory and Federal Aviation Administration, West Lebanon, NH, September 12-16, 1992
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 440 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport runways; Frost; Instrumentation; Monitoring; Pavement performance; Seasonally frozen ground
- Old TRIS Terms: Instrumentation technology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces;
- Accession Number: 00726872
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 890-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 23 1996 12:00AM