This manual provides guidance for engineering activities necessary for acquisition of easements, specifically surveying, monumenting, platting and describing. It should be used for new easements, resurveying of existing easements; and surveys and resurveys of fee land holdings for transportation facilities, and transmission facilities which cross one owner's property to serve others.
- ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 75
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Easements; Property acquisition; Right of way (Land); Surveying; Transmission lines
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00726871
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 850-7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1996 12:00AM