LESSONS FROM STRUCTURAL FAILURES 2
The 25 papers in this volume were written by an international group of authors. The first part deals with general problems of structural failures analysis including monitoring possibilities. The second part presents case studies on structural failures covering structural types such as bridges, silos, railway structures and historical buildings.
- Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Lessons from Structural Failures, September 1992, Prague, Czechoslovakia
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Failure; Historic sites; Monitoring; Silos; Structural mechanics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Structural failures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; History; I53: Construction of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00726869
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CZ2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1996 12:00AM