LESSONS FROM STRUCTURAL FAILURES
Recent developments in design and analysis of building structures plus new construction methods and materials require greater knowledge of actual structural behavior in operating conditions. This book deals with general problems, results of statistical evaluations of causes of structural damage, and uses of structural performance data including expert systems.
- Proceedings of the First International Conference on Lessons from Structural Failures, September 1991, Telc, Czechoslovakia
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction management; Defects; Failure; Structural analysis; Structural mechanics; Structures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Structural behavior; Structural damage; Structural failures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; I53: Construction of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00726868
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CZ1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1996 12:00AM