FLEXURAL DUCTILITY OF PRESTRESSED CONCRETE: ENHANCEMENT BY LATERAL CONFINEMENT: FIP STATE OF THE ART REPORT
This report reviews research results on the axial loading behavior of concrete confined by circular or rectangular hoop reinforcement. Three stress-strain curve models for the confined concrete, and a number of test results on prestressed concrete beams, and column-beam assemblies are addressed.
American Society of Civil Engineers345 East 47th Street
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Axial loads; Beams; Columns; Concrete; Deformation curve; Prestressed concrete; Prestressing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Axial loading
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00726866
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S040
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1996 12:00AM