STRATEGIC ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT IN TRANSPORT PLANNING
STRATEGISKE KONSEKVENSUTREDNINGER FOR VEG- OG TRANSPORTPLANER
The report gives an overview of various organization's work on strategic environmental assessments as applied to the transportation sector. The organizations represent Norway, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. The report focuses on corridor planning, urban transportation planning, national road planning, urban transportation planning, and multimodal and single-mode transportation corridors.
- Text in Norwegian, summary in English.
Norwegian Institute of Transport EconomicsGransesvingen 7, P.O. Box 6110, Etterstad
Oslo, Norway N-0602
- Lerstang, T
- Publication Date: 1995-9
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Multimodal transportation; Strategic planning; Transportation corridors; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00726765
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TOI-1013-1995
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 21 1996 12:00AM