DALLAS FREEWAY/HOV SYSTEM PLANNING STUDY: YEAR 2015. A SUMMARY OF RECOMMENDED HOV IMPROVEMENTS
The intent of this study is to assist in the development of an area-wide freeway/HOV system that recognizes implementation constraints and provides reasonable peak-hour operating conditions on all freeway facilities, while incorporating the long-range plans developed by TxDOT, DART, and NCTCOG. The proposed system is a set of recoomendation to be considered and evaluated as part of the development of the NCTCOG Mobility 2010 Plan Update, the long-range transportation plan for the Dallas area.
- Also pub. as Texas Transportation Inst., College Station rept. no. RR-1994-8. Sponsored by Texas Department of Transportation, Austin, Dallas Area Rapid Transit, TX, and North Central Texas Council of Governments, Arlington, TX.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Walters, C H
- Publication Date: 1995-7
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Freeways; High occupancy vehicle lanes; Highway design; Highway planning; Improvements; Planning; Recommendations
- Old TRIS Terms: Freeway design; Freeway planning
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00726743
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-7-1994,, TX-95/1994-B
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 14 1996 12:00AM