PERFORMANCE MEASURES REPORT FOR THE RIDESHARE! AGENCIES OF NORTHEAST OHIO
This report is the third in a series of reports assessing the effectiveness of the four rideshare agencies in Northeast Ohio. This report details suggested performance measures that could be used by the four Northeast Ohio rideshare agencies to annually and/or semiannually assess their effectiveness and achievements. Conducted on an annual basis, the performance measures can provide an enlightening picture of rideshare program performance in achieving its stated goals.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Publication Date: 1996
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Employer sponsored transportation; Evaluation; Ridesharing
- Old TRIS Terms: Program effectiveness
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00726713
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 7 1996 12:00AM