1996 RIDESHARE! EVALUATION. SURVEY OF LOCAL AREA BUSINESSES: OPPORTUNITIES FOR NEW PROGRAMS AND TDM MODEL ADJUSTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
The purpose of this report is to present information from the survey of businesses that was not covered in the main evaluation report. The information is presented in three sections: methodology; characteristics of responding businesses; opportunities to implement new programs; and, recommendations for adjustments to FHWA TDM model default values.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Publication Date: 1996
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Employer sponsored transportation; Evaluation; Ridesharing
- Old TRIS Terms: Program effectiveness
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00726711
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 7 1996 12:00AM