PROCEEDINGS OF THE 28TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY AND AUTOMATION (ISATA) HELD 18TH - 22ND SEPTEMBER 1995 IN STUTTGART, GERMANY. DEDICATED CONFERENCES ON ADVANCED TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT AND REGIONAL/INTERREGIONAL FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION: WHERE IS THE NICHE?
These papers are from the dedicated conferences on advanced transportation systems, logistics management and regional/inter-regional freight transportation. For abstracts of some of the papers see IRRD 882110-882156.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0947719741
Automotive Automotion Limited42 Lloyd Park Avenue
Croydon CRO 5SB, Surrey, England
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 676 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Conferences; Driver information systems; Electric vehicles; Equipment; Forecasting; Incident detection; Intelligent transportation systems; Itinerary; Payment; Public transit; Surveillance; Telecommunications; Toll roads; Traffic control; Traffic flow; Trucks; Tunnels
- ITRD Terms: 1272: Bus; 8531: Case study; 8525: Conference; 1282: Electric vehicle; 3674: Equipment; 132: Forecast; 1632: Incident detection; 699: Itinerary; 1236: Lorry; 272: Payment; 744: Public transport; 9101: Surveillance; 9117: Telecommunication; 2702: Toll road; 654: Traffic control; 671: Traffic flow; 3374: Tunnel
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Energy; Finance; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00726480
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 0-947719-74-1
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Oct 28 1996 12:00AM