TRANSPORTATION TRENDS & ISSUES: 1994 MOTOR CARRIER SURVEY
This report highlights the results of a 1994 survey across Canada, conducted by the National Transportation Agency of Canada. Issues examined include, among others, basic information regarding the trucking companies, operating licences, size of carriers' fleet, age of fleet, number of employees, transborder operations, third-party logistics, intermodal services participation, and financial data. For reports on particular regions of Canada see IRRD numbers 872674-872650 and for Quebec, Record Control Number 9604RT691F.
NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY OF CANADATERASSES DE LA CHAUDIERE, 15 EDDY STREET
HULL, QUEBEC Canada K1A 0N9
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Interviewing; Trucks
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- ITRD Terms: 8018: Canada; 741: Goods traffic; 9147: Interview; 1236: Lorry
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00726377
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Oct 28 1996 12:00AM