OVERWEIGHT VEHICLES: PENALTIES AND PERMITS. AN INVENTORY OF STATE PRACTICES FOR FISCAL YEAR 1992
This is the 14th annual report from the Secretary of Transportation to Congress on state vehicle weight laws and enforcement practices as required by Section 123, STAA of 1978 (Appendix A). It covers state weight enforcement activities during FY 1992. The FHWA oversight of the states' vehicle weight enforcement program is carried out in compliance with 23 U.S.C., Sections 141 and 127 (Appendices B and C respectively).
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1994-3
- Pagination: 182 p.
- TRT Terms: Size and weight regulations; State laws; Trucks; Trucks by weight; Weight
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 00726257
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/MC-94/014
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 7 1996 12:00AM