PENNSYLVANIA RAIL FREIGHT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Rail Freight Assistance Program (RFAP) provides financial assistance for investment in rail freight infrastructure. The intent of the program is 1) to preserve essential rail freight service where economically viable and 2) to simulate employment growth through generation of new or expanded rail freight service. The report describes the program briefly and contains application forms.
- Record URL:
- Sponsored by Mid-Atlantic Universities Transportation Center, University Park, PA, and DOT University Transportation Centers Program.
Harrisburg, PA United States 17120
- Publication Date: 1993-7-31
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic factors; Employment; Freight service; Railroad transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00726154
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 4 1996 12:00AM