DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING REGULATIONS
This brief fact sheet provides a list of the changes to DOT and FTA drug and alcohol testing rules; FTA's alcohol and drug regulations and a quick summary of the conditions necessary for post-accident testing.
- For further specific information related to Program Issues, contact FTA, Office of Safety and Security; for Legal Issues, contact FTA, Office of the Chief Council.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol tests; Crash investigation; Drug tests; Federal laws
- Old TRIS Terms: Accohol testing; Federal regulations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00726144
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 27 1996 12:00AM