Transportation Acronym Guide, 1996
This report compiles and identifies transportation and transportation-related acronyms throughout the Department of Transportation and other related U.S. government agencies. This is the second edition of the Transportation Acronym Guide (TAG); future editions will continue to be expanded in scope to include additional acronyms as identified by other government and private sources. The acronyms are organized within the Transportation Acronym Guide (TAG) in alphabetical order. Each acronym appears in bold print, followed by its definition, and the source citation. Source citations are in parentheses for easy readability. Specific documents, publications or databases used to compile the Transportation Acronym Guide (TAG) are identified in the Source Index.
- Record URL:
- Record URL:
- Funding Numbers: KB601/K6004.
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Gross, M
- Feldman, R N
- Publication Date: 1996-6
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Definitions; Indexes (Information management); Transportation; Transportation departments; Transportation modes
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Acronyms
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00726028
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-VNTSC-BTS-96-1,, Final Report
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1996 12:00AM