TRUCKIN' THROUGH IOWA
This booklet contains rules and regulations to help motor carriers travel legally in Iowa. Topics covered include accident/incident reporting, driver licensing, registration, travel authority, oversized loads, fuel permits, safety, and driver education and training. A list of agencies to contact is also included, as this guide does not contain every rule.
Des Moines, IA United States 50319
Office of Motor Carrier ServicesPark Fair Mall, 100 Euclid Avenue
Des Moines, IA United States 50306-0382
- Publication Date: 1995-7
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Brochures; Commercial drivers; Crash reports; Driver education; Driver licenses; Driver training; Government agencies; Information management; Information, data, and knowledge; Laws; Motor carriers; Motor vehicles; Oversize loads; Permits; Registration; Safety; Traffic incidents; Trucking
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agencies; Incidents
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00726016
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 25 1996 12:00AM