FY-95 MODELS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR COG/TPB TRAVEL MODELS
The objective of this report is to document the activities undertaken to fulfill the FY-95 Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments Transportation Planning Board (COG/TPB) work program in travel models development. The work program represents a continuation of a multi-year models development plan that was formulated in FY-93. The plan strives to establish improved travel demand forecasting capabilities at COG/TPB, especially in the areas of accuracy, internal consistency, and policy sensitivity.
- The preparation of this report was financially aided through grants from the District of Columbia Department of Public Works; Maryland Department of Transportation; Virginia Department of Transportation; and the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration.
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments777 North Capitol Street, NE, Suite 300
Washington, DC United States 20002
- Hogan, J
- Milone, R J
- Humeida, H
- Moran, M S
- Din Daily, N
- Publication Date: 1995-11-17
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Analysis; Consistency; Development; Documents; Forecasting; Mathematical models; Policy; Sensitivity; Transportation planning; Travel; Travel demand; Trip purpose
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Models
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00725947
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 25 1996 12:00AM