UNIFIED PLANNING WORK PROGRAM FOR TRANSPORTATION PLANNING FOR THE METROPOLITAN WASHINGTON REGION. FY 1997
On March 20, 1996, the FY 1997 Unified Planning Work Program for Transportation Planning was adopted by the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board. The report describes the regional transportation planning and special technical assistance projects proposed to be undertaken between July 1, 1996 and June 30, 1997 by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments Transportation Planning Board (COG/TPB) staff in cooperation with state and local agencies and the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
- The preparation of this report was financially aided through grants from the District of Columbia Department of Public Works; Maryland Department of Transportation; Virginia Department of Transportation; and the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration.
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments777 North Capitol Street, NE, Suite 300
Washington, DC United States 20002
- Publication Date: 1996-3-20
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 103 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Automobiles; Bicycles; Finance; Financing; Local government agencies; Programming (Planning); Public transit; Railroad transportation; State government; Technical assistance; Transportation planning
- Identifier Terms: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Uncontrolled Terms: Local agencies
- Geographic Terms: Washington Metropolitan Area
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00725946
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 25 2002 12:00AM