1995 BELTWAY CORDON COUNT OF VEHICULAR AND PASSENGER VOLUMES
This report presents and analyzes peak-direction vehicular and person movements, based on data collected in Spring 1995, crossing the Capital Beltway in Maryland and Virginia. This includes: person travel trends - transit patronage, travel by auto, and vanpooling; traffic trends - autos, trucks, buses, bicycles; and major new facilities - highway improvements and construction, commuter rail, and Metrorail.
- The preparation of this report was financially aided through grants from the District of Columbia Department of Public Works; Maryland Department of Transportation; Virginia Department of Transportation; and the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration.
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments777 North Capitol Street, NE, Suite 300
Washington, DC United States 20002
- Hogan, J
- Williams, J
- COLE, D
- Hamlin, W
- Harrington, N
- Seifu, M
- Zilliacus, P
- Publication Date: 1996-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 198 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Automobiles by type; Bicycles; Data collection; Highways; Improvements; Passenger volume; Public transit; Railroad commuter service; Subways; Vanpools; Vehicles; Volume
- Uncontrolled Terms: Vehicle type
- Geographic Terms: Maryland; Virginia
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00725942
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 25 1996 12:00AM