1994 SUBURBAN EMPLOYMENT CENTER CORDON COUNT OF VEHICULAR AND PASSENGER VOLUMES
This report presents 1994 peak period vehicle and passenger volumes entering four employment centers: Tysons Corner, Rock Spring Park, Ammendale Business Campus/Konterra Business Campus, and Fairview Park South.
- The preparation of this report was financially aided through grants from the District of Columbia Department of Public works; Maryland Department of Transportation; Virginia Department of Transportation; and the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration.
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments777 North Capitol Street, NE, Suite 300
Washington, DC United States 20002
- Hogan, J C
- Williams, J
- COLE, D
- Zilliacus, P
- Loundermon, N
- Publication Date: 1996-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles by type; Business districts; Passenger volume; Passengers; Public transit; Suburbs; Transportation planning; Vehicle occupancy; Vehicles; Volume
- Uncontrolled Terms: Vehicle type
- Geographic Terms: Maryland; Virginia; Washington Metropolitan Area
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00725941
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 25 1996 12:00AM