TOLL INDUSTRY STATISTICS 1994 - 1993
This is an expanded statistical report on the toll industry. This report is divided into three main sections. (1) 1991-1994 Traffic Statistics: toll-paying passenger and commercial traffic on worldwide facilities (2) 1993-1994 Accident and Fatality Statistics: vehicle-miles or kilometer-miles of travel and accident and fatality statistics on toll facilities (3) 1995 Toll Agency Statistics: information on length of facilities operated, under construction, and in planning; capital improvement budgets, maintenance budgets, and operating budgets of these facilities.
International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association1146 19th Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC United States 20036-3725
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Crash data; Crashes; Data collection; Fatalities; Statistics; Surveys; Tolls
- Old TRIS Terms: Toll operations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00725930
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 23 1996 12:00AM