RESTAURANT AND FUEL CONCESSION SURVEY APRIL, 1994.
This publication presents the results of a survey of toll agencies' fuel and food operators. This information is presented in chart format showing the following: length of area covered, vehicle traffic, number of stations/restaurants, accessibility to two-way traffic, fuel/restaurant combinations, gross receipts, type of food service facility, gallons of fuel sold, price of fuel, operator, length of contract, expiration date of contract, and contact name.
International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association1146 19th Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC United States 20036-3725
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Concessions; Contractors; Costs; Data collection; Food chain; Fuels; Surveys; Tolls
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Toll operations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00725929
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 23 1996 12:00AM