GOODS MOVEMENT CHARACTERISTICS IN THE NEW YORK CITY REGION
This report is an overview of goods movement characteristics in the New York City Metropolitan Region. It is based upon information gathered from personal interviews and available published sources. This report has been conducted for the Japanese Ministry of Construction upon request by Public Planning & Policy Studies Inc.
- This research was sponsored by a grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation's University Transportation Centers Program.
Marshak Hall, Suite 910, 160 Convent Avenue
New York, NY United States 10031
- Paaswell, R E
- Petretta, D L
- Hernandez, J
- Jones, D
- Publication Date: 1993-4
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Analysis; Economic factors; Environmental impacts; Freight traffic; Interviewing; Maps; Rail (Railroads); Regional analysis; Trucks; Waterways
- Identifier Terms: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Uncontrolled Terms: Characteristics; Data
- Geographic Terms: New York (New York); New York Metropolitan Area
- Old TRIS Terms: Waterways (Transportation)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00725827
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 5 1996 12:00AM