TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS: THEORY AND APPLICATION OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
The scope for transportation is very large and growing, and includes the main fields of road, rail, maritime and air traffic. The developing new techniques within these fields are capable of delivering more efficient, more productive, and safer transport. The IFAC Symposia on Transportation Systems provides the opportunity to discuss and evaluate future developments in the transportation field.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0080422268
- A Postprint volume from the IFAC Symposium, Tianjin, PRC, 24-26 August 1994
Elsevier Science, Incorporated660 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY United States 10591-5153
- Publication Date: 1995-5
- Pagination: 1068 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Conferences; Future; Railroad transportation; Research; Technological innovations; Transportation; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Future research; Transportation systems
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Research; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00725694
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0080422268
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 3 1996 12:00AM