TRAFFIC SAFETY DIGEST: A COMPENDIUM OF INNOVATIVE STATE AND COMMUNITY TRAFFIC SAFETY PROJECTS - WINTER 1996
This Traffic Safety Digest contains information on innovative state and community traffic safety projects. For each project the following information is provided: Title; State; Program Area(s); Type of Jurisdiction; Targeted Population(s); Project Characteristics; Jurisdiction Size; Problem Identification; Goals and Objectives; Strategies and Activities; Results; Funding; and Contact (person; address; telephone number). The 25 projects in this Digest are categorized in one of the following areas: Alcohol and Other Drugs; Occupant Protection; Police Traffic Services; Safe Communities; Injury Prevention; Youth Programs; and School Bus.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Children; Communities; Drunk driving; Injuries; Innovation; Occupant protection devices; Police traffic services; Project management; Safety; Safety education; School buses; School safety; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Child safety; Injury prevention; Occupant protection; Projects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I80: Accident Studies;
- Accession Number: 00725640
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 855
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 23 2000 12:00AM