TRAFFIC SAFETY DIGEST: A COMPENDIUM OF INNOVATIVE STATE AND COMMUNITY TRAFFIC SAFETY PROJECTS - FALL 1995
This Traffic Safety Digest contains information on innovative state and community traffic safety projects. For each project the following information is provided: Title, State; Program Area(s); Type of Jurisdiction; Targeted Population(s); Project Characteristics; Jurisdiction Size; Problem Identification; Goals and Objectives; Strategies and Activities; Results; Funding; and Contact (person; address; telephone number). The 25 projects in this Digest are categorized in one of the following areas: Alcohol and Other Drugs; Emergency Medical Services; Motorcycle Safety; Occupant Protection; Pedestrian/Bicycle Safety; Police Traffic Services; Community/Corridor Traffic Safety Programs; Public Information and Education; and Impaired Driving.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycling; Drunk driving; Emergency medical services; Highway corridors; Impaired drivers; Innovation; Motorcycles; Motorcycling; Occupant protection devices; Police traffic services; Project management; Public information programs; Safety programs; Traffic safety; Traffic safety education; Vehicle safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Bicycle safety; Motorcycle safety; Occupant protection; Projects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I80: Accident Studies;
- Accession Number: 00725639
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 23 1996 12:00AM