T-WALL RETAINING WALL SYSTEM
This report summarizes the observations made during the construction phase of a T-Wall placement on SR 0088 Section 06M in Washington County, Pennsylvania. T-Wall is a modular precast concrete retaining wall system. This experimental system will be monitored for the next 18 months to determine if this system is a viable alternative to a Reinforced Earth or Retained Earth Wall.
Pennsylvania Department of TransportationBureau of Construction and Materials, 1118 State Street, P.O. Box 2926
Harrisburg, PA United States 17105-2926
- Hughes, J J
- Publication Date: 1996-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Modular structures; Precast concrete; Retaining walls
- Old TRIS Terms: Modular design; T-walls
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls; I53: Construction of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00725530
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Construction Report, PA-94-005+91-70, RP 91-070B
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 6 1996 12:00AM