TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTION FOR TRANSPORTATION PLANNING IN THE DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA. INTERIM REPORT
The Texas Transportation Institute (TTI), under a contract with the Dallas District of the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), provided traffic data for the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) for their transportation planning in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. This effort included volume counts, vehicle classification counts, and speed data for 23 urban corridors in the area. In addition, external station volume counts were collected for 32 external stations, and journey travel time data were collected for nine activity centers.
- Research study title: Highway Planning and Operations for District 18, Phase III.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Austin, TX United States 78763-5051
- Perkinson, D G
- Dresser, G B
- Publication Date: 1995-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 624 p.
- TRT Terms: Activity centers; Data collection; Traffic counts; Traffic data; Traffic speed; Traffic volume; Transportation corridors; Transportation planning; Travel time; Urban growth; Vehicle classification
- Geographic Terms: Dallas (Texas); Fort Worth (Texas)
- Old TRIS Terms: Urban corridors
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00725003
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TX-96/1994-9, Res Rept 1994-9, TTI: 7-1994
- Contract Numbers: Study 7-1994
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 30 1996 12:00AM