COLORMAP - USER'S MANUAL WITH CASE STUDIES. INTERIM REPORT
COLORMAP is a user friendly window driven software package for processing Ground Penetrating Radar waveforms. It is intended for highway engineers who wish to obtain subsurface information from pavement structures. This report is a User Manual which describes each of COLORMAP's pull down menu options. Also included is a series of case studies which highlight various applications of the package for processing GPR data from a variety of highway applications. Included in these applications are thickness surveys of asphalt and concrete pavements, detections of areas of deterioration within asphalt layers, quality control and pavement evaluations for pavement rehabilitation studies.
- Research study title: Using Ground Penetrating Radar.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Austin, TX United States 78763-5051
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Scullion, T
- Chen, Yao
- Lau, C L
- Publication Date: 1995-11
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Computer program documentation; Detection and identification; Detectors; Deterioration; Evaluation; Ground penetrating radar; Information processing; Nondestructive tests; Pavement performance; Pavements; Quality control; Software; Stripping (Pavements); Thickness; Waveform analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pavement thickness
- Old TRIS Terms: Waveforms
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces;
- Accession Number: 00724978
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/TX-96/1341-1, Res Rept 1341-1, TTI: 0-1341
- Contract Numbers: Study 0-1341
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 1996 12:00AM