REPORT: MEETING OF THE AD HOC PANEL ON TRAFFIC RECORDS ASSESSMENTS IN WASHINGTON, D.C., MARCH 29-30, 1993
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has established an assessment process for State traffic records programs. After conducting the initial assessments, the agency requested a review of the criteria being used to assess a State's records program, as well as the underlying documents and assumptions. The agency convened a panel of individuals with a wide range of traffic records expertise to perform the review and to present a report of its deliberations and recommendations. This report is the panel report containing recommendations broadly categorized as follows: (1) those related to Department of Transportation (DOT) highway safety information systems management, (2) those related to the conduct of the assessments, and (3) those related to the traffic records portion of the DOT HS-807 655 Highway Safety Program Advisories.
Itasca, IL United States 60143
- Publication Date: 1993-4-30
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Assessments; Highway safety; Information systems; Management; Recommendations; Records management; Traffic engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criteria; Revisions; Traffic records
- Old TRIS Terms: Changes
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00724900
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 163
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 19 1996 12:00AM