1995 ROAD SAFETY RESEARCH FOR NEW ZEALAND REPORT
The information in this report was gathered in a national survey of road safety research in New Zealand. The research projects reported are organized according to the following subjects: Human Factors (20 projects); Alcohol (12 projects); Crash Analysis (9 projects); Public Health (2 projects); and Miscellaneous (3 projects).
Land Transport Safety AuthorityLevel 4, 7-27 Waterloo Quay, P.O. Box 2840
Wellington, New Zealand
- Publication Date: 1996-2
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol breath tests; Crash analysis; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Human factors; Public health; Random breath tests; Research projects; Traffic crashes
- Geographic Terms: New Zealand
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00724895
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 155
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 19 1996 12:00AM