CONTRACT FOR LIFE: A FOUNDATION FOR TRUST & CARING
This is a contract to be signed by a young adult and his or her parent or guardian. Both agree to recognize that SADD (Students Against Driving Drunk) encourages all young people to adopt a substance-free life style and to view this contract as a means of opening the lines of communication about drinking, drug use and traffic safety to ensure the safety of all parties concerned. Both agree to certain conditions concerning drinking and driving. The purpose is to prevent driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, to prevent riding in a car operated by a driver under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and to encourage the use of safety belts.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Drug abuse; Drunk driving; Fatalities; Injuries; Parents; Prevention; Promotion; Safety; Seat belt use; Seat belts; Teenage drivers
- Identifier Terms: Students Against Drunk Driving
- Uncontrolled Terms: Injury prevention
- Old TRIS Terms: Contract for life
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00724879
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 134
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1996 12:00AM