MONTHLY TRAFFIC FATALITY REPORT: REGIONAL AND NATIONAL ESTIMATES, DECEMBER 1995
An estimated 3,480 fatalities occurred in the United States in December 1995, showing a 3.5% decline when compared to the same month in 1994. The twelve month total for the period ending December 1995 shows a 1.9% increase from the corresponding total of the previous year. Tables and graphs are presented summarizing the statistics on highway fatalities for the last twelve month period and comparing these data with the corresponding period of the prior year for both the Nation and the 10 administrative regions of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
National Center for Statistics and Analysis1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1995-12
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Fatalities; Statistics; Traffic crashes
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00724846
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-042 084
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1996 12:00AM