DESIGN RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PRECAST CONCRETE STRUCTURES
Recommendations for the design of precast concrete structures are presented. Design of individual members and of connections for the integration of members into structures are covered. Aspects of detailing, production, handling, erection, and strength evaluation that are related to design are also presented.
- This report supersedes report # ACI 550R-93 effective January 1, 1996. Reported by ACI-ASCE Committee 550.
Farmington Hills, MI United States 48331
- Publication Date: 1995-3
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearings; Bridge decks; Concrete; Concrete construction; Erection (Building); Integrated systems; Precast concrete; Recommendations; Structural analysis; Structural design
- Non-Preferred Terms: Connections
- Uncontrolled Terms: Integration; Structural integrity
- Old TRIS Terms: Bearing design
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; Research; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00724703
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI 550R-96
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1996 12:00AM