COMMONWEALTH TRANSPORTATION BOARD SIX YEAR IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM FISCAL YEAR 1995-96
This program is the Commonwealth Transportation Board's plan for the use of funds anticipated to be available for ports, airports, public transit, and highway construction in the 1995-96 fiscal year. The Board also uses this Six-Year Program to distribute funds anticipated for the next five fiscal years through 2000-2001. The revenue projections on which this program is based include all funds anticipated, both federal and state, to be available for distribution by the Board as mandated by State statutes for preliminary engineering, right of way, and construction on the Interstate, Primary, Urban, and Secondary Systems, as well as funds anticipated to be available for ports, airports, and rail and public transportation. Volume 1 is organized by nine construction districts. Volume 2 contains funding information on the Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Improvement Program (CMAQ), the Transportation Enhancement Program, the Safety Improvement Program, the U.S. 58 Corridor Development Program, and Rail and Public Transportation Program.
- Also prepared by the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation. The publication is separated into 2 volumes - volume 1 contains 146 pages and volume 2 contains 285 pages.
Richmond, VA United States 23219
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 431 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality; Airports; Finance; Financing; Highway corridors; Improvements; Ports; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Right of way (Land); Road construction; Tables (Data); Traffic congestion; Traffic mitigation; Transportation; Transportation engineering; Transportation safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mitigation
- Subject Areas: Finance; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00724617
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 21 1996 12:00AM